3/24/13

What's On My Table #1

Olivia Palermo wearing Victoria Beckham (one of my favorite fashion designers).
My favorite sunblock lotion, Hawaiian Tropic with 85spf/fps.
 
Inspirations: Colors and Fabrics
Swatches, swatches and more swatches!
 
Blue and White cotton fabric...
It's almost done...
 
Purple and Gold
To be sewn...
 
Buttons, buttons and more buttons!

I love Milli Vanilli's Blame It On The Rain and I'm Gonna Miss You...
 
I'm doing it now...
 
Right now is the perfect time to start your dreams...

Dreaming is synonymous to Breathing

Dream Big!
 
 
 
From East to West and now to East again...
East is the missing link
East is part of my dreams
East is my passion
East is where I found beautiful stars
East is hot
East is super fun
 
Thank You East!
 
East is to be continued... 
 
 
Chantell
 
 
 

No comments: