3/15/13

Anchorage, Alaska, Kodiak Seamount in North Pacific Ocean & Tokyo, Japan (Airport) - Day 1 (Part II)

God, You are Awesome!
 
Your pulchritudinous face excites my consciousness
It empowers my belief that the beauty of Your creation
Is nothing but the best
They only exist through your creations
 
Never have I seen such beautiful mountains
Their skin are as white as snow
They're grandiosity screams love
The love that You bestowed upon earth
 
These inspirations were unexpected in my journey
They helped me solidified my dreams
I hope that someday You and I will live in a place like this
Where there is no trace of darkness nor pain
Where everything is above earth
Then Your love will surround me
Forever and a day!
 
-Chantell Santos
 
 
Anchorage, Alaska
 















 
Tokyo, Japan to Manila, Philippines

 

 

 
 
 It's nice to be back in Tokyo, Japan after 13 years. It's been a long time and guess what, Hello Kitty was still the first creature I kept thinking of the moment I landed on Japanese soil. Of course, I navigated the airport a bit ans saw a lot of Japanese people, haha just kidding! I saw some Hello Kitty stuffs but didn't get one but on my way back to Vancouver, I'll be going back to the same airport and buy some HK stuffs for sure as homecoming gifts. I hope that in my lifetime, I'll have an opportunity to stay in Japan even for a short period of time.
 
Thanks!
 
Chantell Santos (Sophia Praysler)

No comments: